Таня Гроттер. Новые приключения

Объявление

Ролевая временно закрыта по тех. причинам на неделю.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Таня Гроттер. Новые приключения » Важно » Выбор средства общения

Выбор средства общения

Сообщений 21 страница 30 из 52

Опрос

Провести собрание в....
скайпе

33% - 1
чате

66% - 2
Голосов: 3

Выберет большинство, вопрос ещё обсудим.

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything. But think about if you added some great graphics or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this blog could undeniably be one of the best in its niche. Terrific blog!

Hi there! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from my iphone. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to fix this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share. With thanks!

Awesome article.

Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to create a very good article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and never seem to get nearly anything done.

It's actually a nice and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

I do agree with all the ideas you have offered for your post. They're very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are very quick for newbies. Could you please prolong them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

Hello, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this article. It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

I am genuinely grateful to the holder of this site who has shared this impressive post at at this place.

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate it.

Вы здесь » Таня Гроттер. Новые приключения » Важно » Выбор средства общения

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно